Saturday, June 27, 2009

June is Birthday Month

A big Happy Birthday to the many people I know with a June birthday!!! Marj, Joe, Sophie, Maggie, Joshua, Willow, Andrew and who did I miss??? If I missed anyone, just remind me next year!




Andrew had some guys (and one very brave girl!) over for an airsoft gun fight. We had sweaty guys, bee-bees everywhere and plenty of fun. We made homemade pizzas, salad, CANDY and plenty of cake. All of my guys are whooped today. I am so thankful there are no more children's birthdays until December.


Happy Birthday, Andrew! I hope it was what you wished for!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like you had a blast. If Anna were there you would have had two girls.Anna liked to play nerf gun battles with her arch nemisis ( not quite sure of the spelling there)Isaiah at our old church.
I hope there are many more birthdays to come. Love to all