Thursday, December 25, 2008

I hate walls

Not all walls, but most of them. Hate ém. They are so blatant about restricting your view and excluding you from the room on the other side of the wall. They just seem so unfriendly. Often when I visit someone's house, I am looking at all the walls that I wish I could tear down for them and free them from being so restricted. I grew up in a house in which I desperately wanted to knock down some walls, but my dad was not brave enough to do it. He didn't see the possibilities like I did. I would mention it to him often, but he always said it couldn't be done. Whatever. I can't live like that, at least not anymore. I am finally staring down a wall that must come down and free me from being told I must cook in a lonely kitchen while my family plays on the other side. I can hear them, but.......

Do you have any walls in your life that are keeping you from your full potential? Tear ém down, hun. The freedom will make you sing, maybe even dance! I guarantee (with my best Justin Wilson accent).

1 comment:

mindy said...

Where's the before and after picts of that wall, or non-wall???
Yes, taking down some walls...some meandering for the coming year!