Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Ya'll!











Just wanted to wish ya'll a Merry Christmas -- I hope you had a great holiday with your family. We had a very nice time at home with lots of good things to eat, we are all healthy and we each got a nice gift or two. Santa was slightly skimpy this year, but no one seemed to mind. It seems the couple of gifts the kids received were exactly what they wanted. Andrew got his first gun from Paw Paw Bill - a .22 caliber rifle. Chris got a speaker for his I-pod, Michael got an MP3 player and James got a very cool nerf gun. We had an abundance of good attitudes and fun was had by all. I got a really cool rooster for my fridge top, so I'm happy too. And poor Keith got a new wallet but no money to put in it. Merry Christmas!








1 comment:

Mamosa said...

I'm so happy that you all had a blessed Christmas! After this week is over, I'd like to get back to our weekly visits. We have more company in this week until Thursday or Friday...I'm not sure...then we are "free" to get back to our regularly scheduled life :)