Friday, July 16, 2010

When in Rome....

...do as the Romans do. And when the Lord blesses you with sons, you play lots of boy games! Over the years, I have gotten on the floor and played hot wheels, built legos, forts, had sword fights and all the other activities that boys like. Boys are tons of fun and I love getting engaged with them. One of their favorite hobbies is to airsoft gun fight. I host LOTS of boys over here and they shoot the guns in our woods. We probably have 10-15 guys here at a time and I always feed them well. They are all such high-standard, Godly young men. I had them over the other day and I couldn't resist joining in a couple rounds with them. Can I just tell you that I had a blast!!


2 comments:

jcallahan said...

That's awesome! Sounds as though you had a great time. So did Keith get out there as well or did he restrict himself to only the Wii games? By the way, how in the world do you cook enough for 10 teenage boys? I wouldn't think you would have a pot big enough.

Elizabeth said...

Keith was at work, so he didn't get a chance to play, however I think I have him convinced he needs to get a gun, too. Oh, I've got pots and I know how to use them! LOL!