Thursday, July 22, 2010

I love old friends!



And when I say old, I don't mean old in age, but in length of years we have been friends! Cindy and I met when Chris was a few months old, and our friendship blossomed immediately. We were pregnant a couple of times together and I can remember many a times when we would sit and nurse our babies together. Such sweet memories!! We were always at the children's birthday parties and many play dates, park dates, etc. Often we would just cook lunch together and hang out, always having time to discuss our walk with the Lord and what He had been doing in our lives at the time. This week was just like old times, and I am so thankful for the brief, but very gratifying visit!

Hannah was born 2 weeks before Michael. She didn't talk much the other day, but thought some of my one-liners were funny. Ben was in Atlanta playing baseball with The Perfect Game, while Josh stayed in LA since he is apprenticing as an electrician! David and JohnPaul seemed to enjoy shooting pool and playing guitar hero with Michael and James.

I am ever thankful for old friends and hope to see them again soon! God Bless you, Cindy and your family. You are such a treasure to me!

No comments: