Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summer Goals

My goals this summer are going to be ones that are attainable. I don't want to get disappointed, so I am going to make them simple so I can feel like I have really succeeded. What are your goals this summer???

1. Swim at Foster Falls as often as possible
2. Bar-B-q lots of goodies
3. Pick lots of berries
4. Watch lots of birds and butterflies in my garden
5. Pick lots of flowers from my cutting garden
6. Sweat like a hog
7. Drink lots of iced tea
8. Make smoothies
9. Invite friends over
10.Have fun, fun, fun

3 comments:

Pennie said...

lol. One of my goals is to visit the Elizabeth and eat bar-b-q, drink tea and smoothies, admire her birds and flowers, and have fun, fun, fun. Sweatin' like a hog is optional. :)

Elizabeth said...

I love your goals - they sound so familiar.......
We need to get some dates on the calendar!

Joe said...

You know, if you had a "real job" like the rest of slaves, those goals wouldn't make the rest of us feel like such slaves...