Monday, February 2, 2009

Black & Gold Win it again!!!

So sorry, Eddie, but we won fair and square! It was pretty intense those last few minutes, but it gave me a chance to get in some jumping jacks and some cardio! WHEW! 6 Super Bowl wins! You gotta love that! I can't tell you how much more fun it would have been to watch it with some Steeler fans, but I guess you take what you get. James did make a valiant effort to dress the colors, but since he doesn't know much about football, he cheered once at the wrong moment. Michael felt the need to be my adversary, but thankfully he retired to the gameroom at half time. Chris, Andrew & Keith just sat there....... Not quite sure how you can watch such an important game in silence and without motion. Whatever. Victory is so sweet - I plan on enjoying it for several days!!!

No comments: