Monday, November 3, 2008

This is the week!

If you have been waiting to come visit when the leaves are changing, this is the week to come! The colors are incredible - I can't even describe how many different shades of yellow, red & orange you will see. Our woods look like a masterpiece!

You would also be in luck get some good cooking because I have been conjuring up some really good and interesting things to eat! I plan on making dozens and dozens of homemade eggrolls tomorrow with a friend of mine. I also see homemade chicken and dumplings on the menu this week and probably a huge pot of meatballs with fresh sub rolls! Or, just send me your request and I'll cook whatever you are craving and we can eat next to the fireplace! How cozy!!!

2 comments:

lisamom2four said...

So what's the nearest airport to your house? LOL! Hi Elizabeth!

Elizabeth said...

Chattanooga