Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WINNER!

I typed in all of the names using random.org's raffle feature. It really was quite easy if you ever need to do something similarly. The winner is Marj Thomas! Marj please e-mail me so I will know you have received this information. I have your address and will ship the quilt as soon as I get the binding applied.... I got it back from the quilter yesterday and it looks fabulous!!! I really think you will love it.

MANY, MANY thanks to all who helped me to multiply the amount I was able to give. It really is a blessing to know so many compassionate, generous people. I give all of the glory to God for equipping each of us in this loving endeavor. Let us continue to pray for this family.

God Bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Marj!

Thank you Elizabeth for doing this for Christina's family.