Monday, June 28, 2010

My new prayer room!


I am so excited about the new prayer room! As you could about imagine, there aren't too many places for me to go and have a quiet moment. Until now! We moved some furniture around and swapped out the leather couch from the gameroom since the King didn't like it. I still need a lamp and some accessories, but I am well on my way to getting the quiet moments that my soul needs!

We just finished a very intense, 5 month long, Bible study last night with our dear friends. MUCH was gleaned from it and I want to continue digging deeply into the material we learned. I also want to put my focus this summer into praying for our upcoming school year and my guys whom are all at very critical ages. I am also planning to streamline my focus on strengthening my walk with the Lord and some areas where I often struggle. I am so on fire to now have a place to really spend time with God!!!

3 comments:

Joe said...

So does this room have a secret entry? Or heavy duty, New-York-City-style locks and deadbolts? 'Cuz if it doesn't, and your house is like mine - there won't be no quiet time!!

Elizabeth said...

Joe, the kids were warned that if they bother me while I'm in there, they will be harmed.....

Mamosa said...

I like it! But where is it? I'm having a difficult time figuring out where this is. Did you ever post pics of your patio furniture? I want to see!