Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The "bird" tree



I have told a few of you about my bird tree and you keep asking for a picture. The garden is finally full enough to make a decent picture - so here it is. I have 3 different colors of bee balm, yellow hollyhocks, blue-black salvia (the hummingbirds favorite), herbs, and many other flowering delights. I can not explain the pleasure we get while sitting on the screen porch and watching all the birds that come. We recently had some friends stay with us from Louisiana and I do believe they were enjoying the birds as well!

PS: Pictures do not do it justice, just come on over and see for yourself. We can throw something on the grill and sit a while.

1 comment:

Vaidyanathan R. said...

Hi,
I agree pictures don't do it justice. Wish I could take up your invitation. Unfortunately I am on the other side of the world. But, I'll take a raincheck. Who knows, may be one day I may land up.

Regards.
RV