Monday, February 18, 2008

No, this isn't our backyard

The waterfall is not in our backyard, but it may as well be. We can drive to it in 40 minutes! There are so many waterfalls around us in Georgia and Tennessee - we are truly blessed.

I don't know what I was thinking by creating this blog, because I really don't have time for stuff like this, but my family seems to think I should make the time to do it. We shall see - I hope I don't devote too much time to it, because that will mean I am neglecting more needful things.....

Welcome and Enjoy!

2 comments:

lisamom2four said...

I love the waterfall. I happen to think that keeping your family and friends updated on your life is a needful thing. ;-)

Love and Hugs,
Lisa

~HS said...

We have tons of waterfalls in our state too - in the upper peninsula of Michigan. The kids just love driving around up north trying to find all of them.