Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mixed Reviews

I thought it would be fun to post some reviews of products I have recently used, and to at least let ya'll know I am still here, just busy.

Here goes - the whole truth and nothing but the truth, at least according to me.

Martha Stewart paint - found at Home Depot. LOVE it! No fumes, non whatsoever! Gorgeous, stylish color selection and one coat is all you need. We recently painted the whole upstairs and the coverage was terrific. Even with using a flat finish, it is still easily wiped clean! Go, Martha!

Sketcher's shape-ups - Bought my first pair about 2 months ago due to a foot injury that was just not healing. I needed more full-range support and my Z-Coils were not doing that. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!! I just ordered another pair. Terrific support and cushion, and they have really helped my foot to get onto the road of recovery. I can't say I am healed yet, but the pain has decreased markedly. I also love how they cause you to get into proper posture formation while you stand or walk. They really help keep your gut sucked in and shoulders back. I was fearful that plantar fasciitis would again rear its ugly head, but so far, so good.

iPhone - Okay, so I am no techie. We never have the latest and greatest techno gadgets, because we just don't have the budget for it, but at only $200 and an 18 year wedding anniversary to celebrate, Keith insisted that I get one. This phone does everything you thought it would do, and many more things I never thought it could do. LOVE it! It is very functional and very FUN! There are so many apps, and so little time. I love the Bible app to get my daily reading in and to search passages. Ebay, Facebook and many other goodies to feast upon. I don't abuse it or get consumed by it, but when I do use it, I am thrilled.

That's about it for now. If you want more detailed reviews, just e-mail or call. We are all doing well with the new school year. We are in prayer about selling our mini-van and going back to a conversion van. We are SO CRAMPED in the minivan, and there really aren't many options out there that will hold 6 people. I am sure we will figure it out, but int the meantime, it is on our prayer list....

Ya'll have a lovely day and stay in touch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you love your Skechers!! Aren't they soft and comfy when you walk? I love mine, too.

Elizabeth said...

Yes, I really like them. I have been an avid Z-Coils fan for years, and the shape-ups are less than half-price. I just ordered the original MBT brand on clearance for only $90, apposed to $250. I'll let you know if there is much difference.