Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In like a lion...





You know that saying about March, "in like a lion, out like a lamb". I wonder if it will be true this year, the year of massive snow, even in the south. I have lost count, but I think this is the seventh time it has snowed this winter. The boys and I have really enjoyed it, with today being no different. We made several snowmen and then came in for hot chocolate! And the weathermen have gotten it wrong EVERY single time this year. We were expecting half an inch today and then turning to rain. Well, now that three inches+ are on the ground, they have changed their minds to 2-4 inches and have taken away the rain.... go figure.

It sure is beautiful, and I am thankful to get to enjoy it. Tomorrow it will be gone.

1 comment:

Journee said...

I love the snowmen! :)
Yes, it is really beautiful, our critters are hating this weather though -especially my goats! I'm lad y'all are having such a good time!
^-^
--
Journee