Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Highlights 2009

I already have every stitch of Christmas packed up and in the attic. I love Christmas, but once it is over, I am ready for it ALL to be over. We have had a nice season of visiting Christmas concerts, programs, watching movies, baking cookies and of course unwrapping presents. We kept it simple and we even stayed on budget!

Here are a few highlights:




Don't you see the victory on his face? A WAY cool Lego set!

This was the year of the knife and the gun.... andWarHammer...... Keith finally got the GPS he has been wanting and I got a luxurious wool scarf and glove set. I think everyone was please and I am just thrilled we are all healthy and blessed with a job that pays the bills. I hope you are feeling blessed this holiday season, and the new year to follow!

1 comment:

Journee said...

Wooohooo! Gotta luv them LEGOs!