Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A perfect day

We had such a great day on Sunday. Church was very inspiring, to me at least, and then we spent the day on top of Lookout Mountain. In fact, we hiked along the very distinctive apex that you can see almost no matter where you are in the valley. It was very beautiful, but you know how I get, I was a little nervous because there were some very scary cliffs. Fortunately, the message at church was about faith. It really nourished me and I was better equipped to relax. We got some ice cream cones at a very quaint Lookout Cafe and just enjoyed being together as a family and doing something new.

By the way, the view was indescribable...... come see for yourself.

1 comment:

Mamosa said...

We missed visiting with you today! It feels like it's been forever.